Leelou Blogs

Friday, March 11, 2011

Onesie

I made a onesie because a friend is working on a banner for her cousin's baby shower. So.....I told her I would do a trial onesie to see what would look cute. You know it's gotta be cute!!! And I was dying to see if I could make one of those Scalloped circles!! I watched a tutorial on YouTube(I can't remember who demonstrated it.) Anyway..........here it is............


Recipe for this project:
ONESIE- 12.65x11.39-B is for Boy cart- hot pink paper(1) & Dk. Brown(1)
COLLAR- 6.28x21.56- Paper Dolls for Everyday cart.-the paper studio paper
LETTERING- 2.94x4.20- Storybook cart.- brown paper( I cut one in light pink slightly smaller and layered them.)
LARGE CIRCLE- 4.29x3.94-Feeling Groovy cart.- Dk.Brown
SMALL CIRCLE- 3.78x3.47- Feeling Groovy cart.- Lgt. Pink
I used my cuttlebug to emboss the circles. ( tiny bubbles plate)
I made the scalped circle underneath with light pink paper.
I put everything together using square mount adhesives!
Oh and I added a little sticking with my white gel pen!
****I hope you like it!*****
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: