Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Onesie Banner

Here is the onesie banner that I created with my Gypsy! My dear friend was planning a shower for her cousin's first baby! We had a great time putting this together. The recipe for this project is the same as the onesie I posted just the other day. Morgan used some cute clothespins to hang it on the pretty ribbon! I did make a discovery during this crafty morning.......when attempting the scalloped look, use a thick paper! Otherwise, you will scream and fuss! :) I hope you like it!






This is us celebrating the completion of the last one!!!!(excuse the just woke up look)!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Adorable banner!!! I think this is a great idea for a baby shower. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!
Lydia

all the days of our life said...

ADORABLE!!!!! You just gave me an idea for my nieces' first birthday. Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs

L.B. said...

Wht a great banner. Looks like you really did have fun getting it ready!

Erin Reed said...

that is just too cute!! i love this idea!! thanks for joining us at frosted designs!!

Jodie R said...

Super cute!! I love the clothespins! Great project!

Sarah Rice said...

omgosh this is TOTALLY cute! Perfect for a baby shower