Leelou Blogs

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My very 1st Blog Award


So many thanks for Mandy over at mandys-scrap.blogspot.com, for the Stylish Blog Award! I love your blog! It is great!

Here's the list to accept this award.
Thank The person who gave it to you.
Share 8 things about yourself
Pass the award on to 8 individuals you have recently discoverd.
Make a post so they may pass along the recognition.

8 Things about me.
1- I have an 11 year old daughter.
2- I teach kindergarten, and I LOVE IT!!!
3- I'm obsessed with my gypsy, Cricut, and adhesives!
4- I'm addicted to eBay!
5- I have no sense of smell and never have!
6- I love to smile and laugh!
7- I love creating bulletin boards and school projects with my Cricut!
8- I am a National Board Certified teacher.

Now 8 individuals to pass this award onto:
Thethinkinspot.blogspot.com
Jeannine-scrappnthehamptons.blogspot.com
Shescraps.blogspot.com
Littlepapersprinkles.blogspot.com
Hooscrafty.blogspot.com
Ctimz3.blogspot.com
Www.craftingcricutmom.com
Jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Thanks for the blog award, how fun! I enjoyed reading about you and looking around your blog was very fun too :)

Helen said...

Thanks for the blog award! I can't wait to explore your blog some more. I have an 11 year old daughter too :)

Lorie said...

Hi CP! Thanks for the blog award and for directing me here! Your blog is great, and I'm a new follower!

Hugs,
Lorie

Ladybug said...

Congrats on your blog award! :-)

You have an adorable blog. I became a follower! :-) Looking forward to seeing more!! ;-)

Jodie R said...

Congratulations on the award! Your blog is very cute!

Wow! You are a National Board Certified teacher! You much rock that classroom! Those certificates are not easy to get at all!!

C.P. said...

Thanks y'all! ....and Jodie, that National Board Certification really wasn't easy at all! Lol!

Sarah Rice said...

awww! thank you so much for the blog award! Im honored :) :)

Cassandra said...

Sorry I am sooo late...just now catching up.....THANK YOU so much for including me! What an honor :)

Cassandra